Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: What songs are you listening to?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I downloaded Kazaa Lite, and now I'm not sure what to download *L*

    My first and only song (I can't get enough of this song right now)


    Caught in the Rain

    Is it real?
    We're always the same
    We're almost alone now
    Well, I was caught in the rain
    Wasting my time on the ground

    Waiting to call
    Well, what would you say?
    And, can you come over?
    Well, I was caught in the rain
    Wasting my time on the ground

    It was you
    Who could get me high
    With whatever you say
    You're telling me something real

    What we do
    It doesn't matter now
    Whatever it takes
    For you to stay with me

    Trading thoughts
    Across from the room
    I saw you surrounded
    Well, I was caught in the rain
    Wasting my time on the ground

    Feeling small
    Without an escape
    I almost let you down
    Well, I was caught in the rain
    Wasting my time on the ground

    It was you
    Who could get me high
    With whatever you say
    You're telling me something real

    What we do
    It doesn't matter now
    Whatever it takes
    For you to stay with me

    It was you
    Who could get me high
    With whatever you say
    Telling me something real

    What we do
    It doesn't matter now
    When I was caught in the rain
    You made me feel

    You made me feel
    Made me feel
    I was caught in the rain
    Wasting my time on the ground

    Wasting my time on the ground
    I was caught in the rain
    Caught in the rain

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh oh!! I got this one too!!!


    i remember you do you remember me too
    born on the 14th of July the smell of roses made her cry
    and though you?re going far from home rest assured you?re not alone

    ?cause i would give everything that i own
    i?d give you my heart and this skin and these bones
    the sun the moon the earth the sky i?d never even stopped to wonder why
    i would do anything
    i would give everything
    to be your everything

    it seems like such a long long time since your body crossed my mind
    but i think that you should know
    it wasn?t i who had to go

    ?cause i would give everything that i own
    i?d give you my love and this heart made of stone
    the sun the moon the earth the sky the motorcycle that i like to ride
    i would do anything
    i would give everything
    to be your everything

    but if ever you should stray just sing along and i will play
    look into your hands i?m slipping through them like a tiny grain of sand

    i remember you do you remember me too
    seems like such a long long time since i held you near and called you mine

    ?cause i would give everything that i own
    i?d give you my heart and this skin and these bones
    the sun the moon the earth the sky a brand new car that you and i could drive
    i would do anything
    i would give everything
    to be your everything
    everything

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,947
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you wouldn't know any of the music i'm listening to..... except for cheap trick and nirvana..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    phukin crackheads... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    mmkay, Spirit's listening to crackheads *G*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yup sure am....YOU and Paige...*L* [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In that case....drop to your knees and service me baybe *W*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    OMG a 2CUTE music thread...


    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEAH!!!!!!!


    finds some to post..... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I'm not right
    And I'm not fine
    I wanna be rain that tastes like wine
    I wanna be good
    I wanna be great
    I wanna be everything except for your mistake

    Send me inside your mind
    I wanna know what you're thinking
    This time I'll try to be the one you always thought you knew

    It's true
    I'm blue
    And without you -

    I'm not right
    I'm not fine
    I wanna be rain that tastes like wine
    I wanna be good
    I wanna be great
    I wanna be everything except for your mistake

    Let me into your view
    I wanna know how you see this thing that's us
    I must keep managing my madness over you

    It's true
    I'm blue
    And without you -

    I'm not right
    I'm not fine
    I wanna be rain that tastes like wine
    I wanna be good
    I wanna be great
    I wanna be everything except for your mistake

    And I don't want your sympathy just understanding
    We'd be better off if I just took some time to try to understand you

    I'm not right
    I'm not fine
    I wanna be rain that tastes like wine
    I wanna be seen
    I wanna get clean
    I wanna just fall out of in-between
    I'm not right
    I'm not right
    I don't wanna be your mistake

  10. #10
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    im listening to that...


    huge huge huge huge smile [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] smooch thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •